Transportation for Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Scooby Doo

IEatShavedPussyCats
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am flying into Detroit Metro Airport this Thursday around 530pm. I wanted to know how other people got from the airport to the school. Also, is anyone else going to be going in around that time and if so..do you want to split a taxi? Or else it's like 50 bucks for one way!!! OUCH!
Let me know.

Members don't see this ad.

hey scoob,
you know i'm going to be in Detroit too at around 11:30PM. anyone flying in near that time?? or anyone just want to enjoy my company in return for a ride to Ann Arbor? :)

Detroit Metro is a decent airport..Ann Arbor is actually about 30-45 minutes away. So, that could be why a taxi is so expensive. If you pay cash, they may give you a break though...maybe $5.

Sharing a taxi may be the only way to go..BTW, Ann Arbor is a BEAUTIFUL town. Small town feel with big city amenities. I would adore attending U of M. I will warn you, if you aren't use to cold weather and tramping in a foot of snow..Mich isn't for you. It is beautiful this time of year with all the fall foliage.

Good luck on your interview!!

Alicia