Transportation to NYCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

D.R.HiFlo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would like to know if there is public transportation from either Glen Cove or Flushing to NYCOM. My car has over 180K miles therefore I do not want to make the long trip over to NY. I would like to know if there is a cheap form of public trans that I can count on to get me to school.

Members don't see this ad.

I know that there is a bus that comes to NYCOM. One of my classmates had a car accident some months ago. So, she used to come to school by bus. However, it would take her at least two hours to get to school and she would often get laste. The buses seem to have a particular time..although I am not so sure about this. The timing will depend where you live. If you live in Queens, you are more than welcome to take a ride with me to school everyday. I drive to school from Queens everyday. Good Luck.

Originally posted by D.R.HiFlo:
•I would like to know if there is public transportation from either Glen Cove or Flushing to NYCOM. My car has over 180K miles therefore I do not want to make the long trip over to NY. I would like to know if there is a cheap form of public trans that I can count on to get me to school.•