Trauma/Critical Care Research

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cubssox2000

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Been a long time since I posted on here, but thought it was worth a chance given I've had no luck finding anything on my own.

I am currently a PGY-2 resident at a hospital in New York City, and I'm looking to go into trauma/critical care. I have been trying to find a research position for next year in these fields, but have had a lot of difficulty. All of my searches have led to dead ends or long/unrealistic commutes (e.g. to Philadelphia or further). Ideally I would like to do research in trauma/critical care or surgical education in the New York City area next year. Does anyone have info on where to look or whom to contact to get involved in these research areas?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Been a long time since I posted on here, but thought it was worth a chance given I've had no luck finding anything on my own.

I am currently a PGY-2 resident at a hospital in New York City, and I'm looking to go into trauma/critical care. I have been trying to find a research position for next year in these fields, but have had a lot of difficulty. All of my searches have led to dead ends or long/unrealistic commutes (e.g. to Philadelphia or further). Ideally I would like to do research in trauma/critical care or surgical education in the New York City area next year. Does anyone have info on where to look or whom to contact to get involved in these research areas?

Thanks.

Thanks.

I'd start by talking to your trauma staff and see if they have any opportunities or know of any in your region...

Reactions: 1 user
Obviously that was where I started. No one seems to know of anything active.