travel & medical spanish

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AllisonAsh

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to decide whether to travel to Ecuador or Costa Rica this summer but I don't know all that much about either country. Any thoughts?

the two programs i'm considering are Interhealth South America (Ecuador) and Adventerure Travel Center (Costa Rica). Anyone know anything about either of these programs?

Looking for some advice, thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

i've been to ecuador...and i'm going to costa rica in a few months. however, i'm not familiar with either of the programs you mention Ecuador is an AMAZING country. It's really unique in that it has three very distinct geographical regions, each of which is beautiful. and it's a small country so you can easily get around to see everything. Everybody i met was so nice. I was living in a village for a few months and was immersed in the culture and improved my spanish immensely...though i've since forgotten much (it's been three years) which is why i'm going to costa rica!

pm me if you have more questions!

I don't know much about the medical programs, but I just got back from vacationing in Costa Rica and it seems to be very progressive. They don't have a military (which actually made me feel safer than when I was in Mexico and there were people standing around with automatic weapons) and spend lots of money on education. If given the opportunity, I would love to go back there for medical school.