Traveling while waitlisted?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rhododendron

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I don't see why it would not be "possible", but obviously it would be difficult. Why are you doing clinical research in a developing country in Africa the entire summer before medical school? Are you in the midst of a Nobel-prize worthy breakthrough? Come on. I doubt that this is real

Are you all set at the school you’ve been accepted at. Have your apartment. Roommate etc. Made plans to move? There is so much for you to do I don’t see how you can get it all done in a few days when you get back. If you are happy and comfortable with your acceptance and you absolutely have to go on the trip withdraw from the waitlists, set up everything at your school and go and have a great time. But if m sort of agreeing with pug49- I doubt this is real.

I just reread your post- you haven’t been accepted have you? Are you doing this so maybe you will be.?

I'm pretty sure they meant they've been accepted to some place but like the place they're waitlisted better...

Reactions: 1 user