trig?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

russellfx

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
should I memorize the basic sin/cos rules of like 30, 45, 60 etc. in other words, is it ever going to be required for instance a snell's law problem or something of the sort, for me to calculate something like that?

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah I would. If you search these forums, there are some cool ways to remember/figure them out.

should I memorize the basic sin/cos rules of like 30, 45, 60 etc. in other words, is it ever going to be required for instance a snell's law problem or something of the sort, for me to calculate something like that?

Yeah exam krackers verabl math edition had a great way to memorize the trig functions, I think if you search the forums for math tricks someone explains it. So yeah definitely need to know it and not to hard to learn.

Members don't see this ad :)
You should definitely know it. I just memorized the exact values for sin and cos. It's much less of a hassle.

its good that you memorized the exact values but that isn't going to pay off because you def shouldnt be sitting there calculating the answers exactly. you have to round when doing calculations; otherwise you will definitely run out of time (unless you are a human calculator)