Program-Specific Info / Q's Trinity Washington University MOT Admissions 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GlamOt2Be

Reaction score
Hello all,

Has anyone applied to Trinity Washington University DC MOT program for 2021 and still waiting to hear back?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have. I got accepted today. Hopefully, they will email you for an interview soon!
Congrats! Oh no now I am getting worried. :cryi: I have not heard back. I did call Monday and was told that students will be notified this week.

Does anyone know if it is too late to apply to Trinity? I know they do rolling admissions.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello all,

Has anyone applied to Trinity Washington University DC MOT program for 2021 and still waiting to hear back?
I am also still waiting. Have not had an interview either. I emailed about 3 weeks ago asking if they were still doing them. They said yes and we should hear soon but it’s been 3 weeks...seems pretty late and I’m starting to get anxious!

Hello all,

I also have hear
I am also still waiting. Have not had an interview either. I emailed about 3 weeks ago asking if they were still doing them. They said yes and we should hear soon but it’s been 3 weeks...seems pretty late and I’m starting to get anxious!
Now after reading through here I see a lot of people already had interviews/were accepted. I’m assuming we haven’t heard because we are probably backups if anyone declines their offer. I thought I had a pretty competitive application aside from having fewer observation hours :/

I also have hear

Now after reading through here I see a lot of people already had interviews/were accepted. I’m assuming we haven’t heard because we are probably backups if anyone declines their offer. I thought I had a pretty competitive application aside from having fewer observation hours :/
I also haven’t heard from Trinity at all and I reached out to them a week ago and was told at the latest I should hear from them by the end of this week. I had a pretty competitive application as well and sent my application well in advanced.

I also haven’t heard from Trinity at all and I reached out to them a week ago and was told at the latest I should hear from them by the end of this week. I had a pretty competitive application as well and sent my application well in advanced.
Ugh hopefully we hear soon!

Has anyone else who hadn’t heard anything heard yet either way?! I went to the info session last night (mostly targeted towards those interested in applying next year) and when I asked they said they already made decisions and letters should be going out “soon”.

Has anyone else who hadn’t heard anything heard yet either way?! I went to the info session last night (mostly targeted towards those interested in applying next year) and when I asked they said they already made decisions and letters should be going out “soon”.
Did you ever hear back from them? I never did....I just reached out to the assistant director and she told me all decisions were sent out on Friday and that I need to give her a call

Nope never did! I emailed some of the instructors or admin that were listed on the MOT website and one of them emailed me and said that they sent the list to admissions weeks ago and I should’ve heard back. He ended up telling me I did not get in and told me how I could improve my app. I’m super frustrated though because if I hadn’t reached out to him I would have ever heard.
Did you ever hear back from them? I never did....I just reached out to the assistant director and she told me all decisions were sent out on Friday and that I need to give her a call

Nope never did! I emailed some of the instructors or admin that were listed on the MOT website and one of them emailed me and said that they sent the list to admissions weeks ago and I should’ve heard back. He ended up telling me I did not get in and told me how I could improve my app. I’m super frustrated though because if I hadn’t reached out to him I would have ever heard.
Yes I did the same thing and the women told me the exact same thing!! Extremely frustrating to say the least.