Program-Specific Info / Q's Trinity Washington University MOT - Grads, Current Students & 2019 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
To tell you the truth, I believe that for people who got denial letter and waitlisted. First April 15th then April 29th all of a sudden.

Members don't see this ad.

Also did you contact her first, or did she reach out to you?
I reach to her first but it went to voicemail. She call me back but missed call she left me a voicemail.

To tell you the truth, I believe that for people who got denial letter and waitlisted. First April 15th then April 29th all of a sudden.

I was thinking maybe they’ll send out some acceptances and then if people don’t put their deposit or already committed to another school, then they’ll open up that spot to someone else. I haven’t heard anything from them at all. If we were on a waitlist wouldn’t we know?

Members don't see this ad :)
I was thinking maybe they’ll send out some acceptances and then if people don’t put their deposit or already committed to another school, then they’ll open up that spot to someone else. I haven’t heard anything from them at all. If we were on a waitlist wouldn’t we know?
At this point I don't know what to think. The only info I ever received from them is my file is completed.

Reactions: 1 user
At this point I don't know what to think. The only info I ever received from them is my file is completed.

Same. But now we have 2 more weeks to be anxious...I thought this would be over by next week. At least its more time to hope for an acceptance instead of going crazy because we didn’t hear from them by Monday.

Same. But now we have 2 more weeks to be anxious...I thought this would be over by next week. At least its more time to hope for an acceptance instead of going crazy because we didn’t hear from them by Monday.
Im telling you Lol. Let's hope and pray

Anybody get good news today?...I did email them for an update since it’s the 15th (even though they’re saying 29th now) so hopefully I hear something back soon.

Reactions: 1 users
The 15th has come and gone and I still haven't heard anything...

I emailed today asking for a follow-up and also haven't heard back.

Haven't hear nothing either by email and nothing in the mail either.

Did anyone contact trinity on when the rest of us are going to hear something. I'm hopeless

Did anyone contact trinity on when the rest of us are going to hear something. I'm hopeless

I asked for an update the other day but didn’t hear back. Too scared to call lol. Just hoping they contact us. They have to let us know either way whether it’s acceptance, rejection or waitlist.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just so you know, i got an email from Ms. Cynthia saying i can go ahead and sign up for the classes in the fall.

Just so you know, i got an email from Ms. Cynthia saying i can go ahead and sign up for the classes in the fall.

Wow, have you talked to anyone else that was accepted?

This is so frustrating. When are we going to hear something back. I'm over with it.

If you get in are you gonna withdraw your other acceptances?
I asked for an update the other day but didn’t hear back. Too scared to call lol. Just hoping they contact us. They have to let us know either way whether it’s acceptance, rejection or waitlist.
I wish they could just tell us if we got in or not, So I can move on to my next step.

If you get in are you gonna withdraw your other acceptances?

I already have. I applied to American International College in Springfield, MA and in another school in Dover, DE and have withdrawn from both programs.

I have a feeling i wasn't accepted... but yes, i would withdraw my other acceptance.
I have a feeling they admit people who have higher GPA. I have the same feeling too I wasn't accepted due to my gpa.

I have a feeling they admit people who have higher GPA. I have the same feeling too I wasn't accepted due to my gpa.

I’m very anxious/worried but still hopeful. If they only wanted high GPAs they shouldn’t/wouldn’t have put 2.8 as the minimum.

Reactions: 1 users
Let's keep praying and hoping until we hear something.

I honestly don't know what's going on. I've already been accepted to USci in Philadelphia, but this school would of been perfect for me financially. My friend applied last year and got his acceptance and a phone call from Ms. Bond like the second week of April, but ended of going to UTHSCSA. Also I have a similar GPA to him. I have a 3.5 overall and about a 3,26 GPA for the pre-reqs maybe this go around was tougher or had a lot more applicants.

I honestly don't know what's going on. I've already been accepted to USci in Philadelphia, but this school would of been perfect for me financially. My friend applied last year and got his acceptance and a phone call from Ms. Bond like the second week of April, but ended of going to UTHSCSA. Also I have a similar GPA to him. I have a 3.5 overall and about a 3,26 GPA for the pre-reqs maybe this go around was tougher or had a lot more applicants.
[/QU

Did you try to contact Bond again? To see what's going on. Last time I contact her she said no later than April 29th we should hear something. I guess they are behind.

Call and emailed, no reply. I'm close to signing a lease in Philly because the school starts
May 28th, but trying to hold out til the 29th

Call and emailed, no reply. I'm close to signing a lease in Philly because the school starts
May 28th, but trying to hold out til the 29th
Just wait till the 29th or by the end of the week. The started sending out acceptance letter the 1st and 2nd week of april. I hope we can known something by the end of this week. I least is good you have a back up school to go attend.

My overall is a 3.0
Pre re is 3.23
I just hope my 8 years of experience as a Nursing assistant was worth it for trinity.

Just wait till the 29th or by the end of the week. The started sending out acceptance letter the 1st and 2nd week of april. I hope we can known something by the end of this week. I least is good you have a back up school to go attend.
Yeah this is my second go around and didn't apply to, too many schools.

I have a 3.5 undergrad GPA and a 4.0 pre-req GPA and haven't heard back either so I don't think they are just going off of GPA.

I got denied this morning but I'm already committed to another school!

Anybody have good news today. Still nothing for me.

Anybody have good news today. Still nothing for me.

Nope. I’m somewhat comforted by the fact that I haven’t heard about anyone else getting in/hearing back yet, and also other schools are still accepting people daily even though it seems late. Still no reply to my email but I don’t want to be a bother by calling. Still waiting until the 29th.

Nope. I’m somewhat comforted by the fact that I haven’t heard about anyone else getting in/hearing back yet, and also other schools are still accepting people daily even though it seems late. Still no reply to my email but I don’t want to be a bother by calling. Still waiting until the 29th.
Yep. We just got to wait. We have 3 more days.

I just check my application on trinity Embark, It said my application was updated a minutes ago, before it was 6 months. I'm guessing they just look at my application.

I just check my application on trinity Embark, It said my application was updated a minutes ago, before it was 6 months. I'm guessing they just look at my application.

I’m about to look I looked yesterday and it said it had been 3 months

Mine says updated 4 months ago. Application progress still says submitted

I emailed Ms. Bond this Wednesday ans she replied and told me I'll have a decision no later than another week and I'm guessing I'll find out on the 29th.

I emailed Ms. Bond this Wednesday ans she replied and told me I'll have a decision no later than another week and I'm guessing I'll find out on the 29th.
Wow. Last time I talk to her she said no later than April 29th. I hope they are not going to push the date again, I will be so pissed if they do that. So we have today and Monday to find out.

Atleast you got a response . She never responded to me but hopefully we hear good news.

I had sent another email just to get a response from her.

I don’t want to be annoying by sending another one but idk if she ignored my initial email or it just got lost. I wanted to call but I’m afraid lol...I’m worried but remaining hopeful.

I don’t want to be annoying by sending another one but idk if she ignored my initial email or it just got lost. I wanted to call but I’m afraid lol...I’m worried but remaining hopeful.
Let just wait until Monday, if we don't hear by monday now we can call. I bet she is pretty busy.