Trouble printing 'MyERAS Application'

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wannabmed

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Under the 'Application' tab, when I click 'View your MyERAS Application', the new screen shows all of my information in a clear format, however when I go to print the page lots gets cut-off. I have tried changing the printing settings, but things still look kind of off.

Do you think I need to worry about this? Or so long as my data is in correctly, the residency programs will figure out a way to see the info? Is anyone else having the same problem?

P.S. For some reason printing the 'CV' option works just fine.

Members don't see this ad.

There is no worry. The PD end of the system does not use the web, but a separate program. Web site printing has been broken ever since the early versions of browsers. Your app will print fine on my end.

There is no worry. The PD end of the system does not use the web, but a separate program. Web site printing has been broken ever since the early versions of browsers. Your app will print fine on my end.

Thank you for clarifying that was really beginning to raise my anxiety levels :thumbup: