Trouble sending MCAT scores to AACOMAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mountaineer12

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is probably going to be a really stupid question, but how do you get your official scores to AACOMAS? I've sent them from AMCAS twice and it says complete for both, however, AACOMAS still says they haven't received any official scores. I put in my AMCAD ID, was that the right thing to do? If so, does anyone know what I'm missing? Thanks for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

Send a message to aacomas.

Members don't see this ad :)
It may show up instantly in AMCAS takes a couple days. How long ago did you send them.

I have the same problem. AAMC shows that the scores were submitted May 16, so it has been 6 days (4 business days).

Just wait a while longer or send aacomas a message.

Just wait a while longer or send aacomas a message.

+1, I think OP and Sasha3 need to wait until later this week. Calling AACOMAS/sending a message is also advisable for a more direct answer.

Yeah for what it's worth I had sent mine and then a week or week and a half later it still hadn't shown up so I just called AACOMAS and talked to someone. He said that my scores were there but for some reason weren't linking to my application properly. He just fixed it while I was on the phone and it showed up on my application right away. Call/message them and let us know if that works!

Yeah for what it's worth I had sent mine and then a week or week and a half later it still hadn't shown up so I just called AACOMAS and talked to someone. He said that my scores were there but for some reason weren't linking to my application properly. He just fixed it while I was on the phone and it showed up on my application right away. Call/message them and let us know if that works!

There seems to be a few bugs with the system this cycle. A few applicants on SDN had some issues with transcripts being there but not there/complete.

Solution: a quick phone call to AACOMAS fixed everything.

I will definitely try calling them as the first time I sent the was May 4th so something is probably wrong. Thanks for the advice guys!