trouble with AMCAS app?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deltamed

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

is anyone having trouble with the AMCAS app right now? Everytime I try to edit something in the "experiences" section I get an error:

Oracle Error Code = 942

I tried emailing aamc but you know how slow they are. I'm wondering if it's the system or just my app that's messed up.

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Members don't see this ad.

yah i think their system is messed up. For some reason I got 3 straight password attempts and then I can't even reset my password now. (some kind of error after submitting)

sigh~

hope my ALMOST complete application won't be GONE

Thanks, it's good to know that its not just my app.

Amcas is ridiculous -- I waited over an hour long distance on the phone today and then gave up. I submitted an unrelated email about 4 days ago -- no response yet. Have you noticed some of their touchtone phone choices don't go to the right menu?

I see why Columbia has opted not to use amcas...

Alright, gluck everyone. Hopefully they will fix that error this weekend.

Members don't see this ad :)
same exact message for me. hopefully they get this fixed soon because i want to submit!

I wonder how long we have to wait for them to fix this. Anyone who still needs to edit or enter post-secondary experiences cannot do so until they take care of this.

I'm having trouble entering in my grades for this last quarter! I get an error message as well....... :confused:

The name of my high school does not appear in the pop down menu! I can't seem to get passed this stage without selecting a school. What should I do? I attended a relatively new high school in Canada - that's probably why it's not listed. Should I contact AMCAS? They're so slow to reply to emails! Is anyone else having this problem? +pissed+ (That's what I feel like doing now!)

AMCAS freakin sucks, I'm a reapplicant, and my stuff transferred, but it wont let me edit anything other than Biographic stuff. Everything else, links arent activated. I'm guessin the system is buggin again:rolleyes: :mad: