Mar 29, 2010
Status
Hello everyone

Is it just me or is EK 101 harder than AAMC? On EK 101 verbal, I feel like that I have picked the right answer at times, but the explanations still deny it. Some of the Questions seem questionable. I feel like I come across this problem every test on like 1-2 Q's. I feel like some of the questionable answers to questions have held me back (e.g getting an 8 instead of a 9, or a 9 instead of a 10). Did anyone else have this problem? Is Ek101 verbal supposed to have errata?

Did anyone out there have similar experience? Help me out with any kind of feedback or things you all have heard about EK101, thanks.

Last edited:

Requiem

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2004
Status
Hello everyone

Is it just me or is EK 101 harder than AAMC? On EK 101 verbal, I feel like that I have picked the right answer at times, but the explanations still deny it. I feel like at times I have selected the right answer. Some of the Questions seem questionable. I feel like I come across this problem every test on like 1-2 Q's. I feel like some of the questionable answers to questions have held me back (e.g getting an 8 instead of a 9, or a 9 instead of a 10). Did anyone else have this problem? Is Ek101 verbal supposed to have errata?

Help me out with any kind of feedback or things you all have heard about EK101, thanks.
I believe most here will relate to that. There are some very questionable explanations to answers, and even when you sit there and ponder it for 5 minutes you'd never reach the conclusion they did, and BAM 2 less marks drops you a percentile.

This warm feeling is brought to you by MCAT.

Feb 6, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
i don't know if it's harder than aamc, but i'm having the same problem you do. always get 1 or 2 wrong every time.

bigballer27

That's what she said
Nov 2, 2009
Status
Pre-Medical
i don't know if it's harder than aamc, but i'm having the same problem you do. always get 1 or 2 wrong every time.
i wish i was getting only 1 or 2 wrong HA!

Mar 29, 2010
Status
Did anyone out there score higher on verbal forthe real MCAT or AAMC as opposed to their EK average? Then again did anyone score lower on their real MCAT?

Whatever it may be, by how much did you all score lower or higher on your real MCAT opposed to EK averages?

Last edited: