Try Out Your NEW USER ID

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IAMS

in the scheme of things
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
THANKS to DrMom for making this possible! I noticed she's about halfway through, I believe she stopped on the 4th page with mine (thanks again!)

I decided to complete the package with a new avatar. Wow, I feel like a new person, and no 4 week recovery period :eek:

So those of you who have shuffled, are you all happy with the change? Any regrets? There were quite a few people who didn't get what they wanted because it was already taken. :( Anyone want to explain why they changed?

I was previously ingamina, but I have 4 pet animals, so IAMS is an updated acronym of inga, atlas, mina and socrates.

Members don't see this ad.

Grrrreeeeaaaat... Thanks for sharing.

Mmm, dog food.
I have buyer's remorse about my new username. To think, I gave up desiredusername for this?

Members don't see this ad :)
So...happy...

My old name had too many underscores (of_the_tower) and I regretted making my "handle" a prepositional phrase.

This one is french (tres chouette), artsy, a nod to an old nickname, and (most importantly) much shorter so it cuts down on precious seconds lost in log-in time

:love:

Its a good thing they don't let us do this too often because I'll probably grow weary of this new name in the next few weeks, and be on a perpetual cycle of changing names ;)

Argh, I didn't get mine. I even checked to make sure nobody had it! Alas, I'm stuck with my current name for eternity.

I was seriously considering "the premed formerly known as zoom-zoom", but I could not find an adequate symbol for my avatar. And you need a symbol to be formerly known as, its the rule.

drmota indeed. this **** is legit. thanks
-mota

IAMS said:
THANKS to DrMom for making this possible! I noticed she's about halfway through, I believe she stopped on the 4th page with mine (thanks again!)

I decided to complete the package with a new avatar. Wow, I feel like a new person, and no 4 week recovery period :eek:

So those of you who have shuffled, are you all happy with the change? Any regrets? There were quite a few people who didn't get what they wanted because it was already taken. :( Anyone want to explain why they changed?

I was previously ingamina, but I have 4 pet animals, so IAMS is an updated acronym of inga, atlas, mina and socrates.

How do you change your name?

mercaptovizadeh said:
The sticky at the top of the pre-allo forum. Unfortunately, you're too late by about 24 hours. Maybe you can PM DrMom if you really want to. Frankly, I like your username, it's all academic which is cool because judging by your MDapps profile you're a like a freakin genius. Holy ****, there's just one word in the english lanuage to describe that: pimpin'. And as big daddy kane taught us, pimpin' ain't easy.

mercaptovizadeh said:

too late to do so, but check the sticky at the top of this subforum ;)

nevermind. mine hasn't changed yet. haha i'm at the end of the alphabet.

Zoom-Zoom said:
I was seriously considering "the premed formerly known as zoom-zoom", but I could not find an adequate symbol for my avatar. And you need a symbol to be formerly known as, its the rule.
your sig is HILARIOUS

IAMS said:

No to mention that IAMS is not just the initials of your names, but the NAME OF PET FOOD FOR CATS.........Gotta love the irony in that one. hahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: