trying to decide???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aaahhhbi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am applying to EM for residency and I was wondering if anybody had any information on the washington university st. louis program vs. university of michigan program . I cannot find any information on these two programs anywhere on this site. Thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I am applying to EM for residency and I was wondering if anybody had any information on the washington university st. louis program vs. university of michigan program . I cannot find any information on these two programs anywhere on this site. Thanks!!!

Anywhere? You sure about that? Why don't you try the "search" function or better yet, look in the residency review thread.

Scutwork.com + residency review thread + Search = lots of info.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anywhere? You sure about that? Why don't you try the "search" function or better yet, look in the residency review thread.

Wow...I was just trying to ask for some information. Do you think I didn't try to search? Scutwork hasn't been updated at wash u since 2004 and I was looking for specifics regarding what people thought from their interview or how current/past residents liked it there. If you don't know anything, don't post. Criticizing someone about asking a question is ridiculous. So, if anyone else has any specifics about these two programs, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

Last edited:
Wow...I was just trying to ask for some information. Do you think I didn't try to search? Scutwork hasn't been updated at wash u since 2004 and I was looking for specifics regarding what people thought from their interview or how current/past residents liked it there. If you don't know anything, don't post. Criticizing someone about asking a question is ridiculous. So, if anyone else has any specifics about these two programs, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

Again, refer to my initial post. I cruised through the residency thread and found a few reviews on the programs you asked about. Doing a search brings up info as well. Just because it's not in the title doesn't mean there is no information in a particular thread. Search is your friend.

I personally reviewed both programs last year, so there is some info in the review thread and I know there were other ones in that thread as well.