trying to figure out last month of reviewing schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

echoyjeff222

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I've been working on SN2's plan, but I'm trying to setup a new mini schedule for the last month. I have heard good things about the Kaplan practice sections / topicals.

I'm planning on rotating bio/gen chem/physics each day doing some flashcard review and doing one topical test from Kaplan and then doing some from the TPRSW workbook for BIO. However, I am not sure what to do for physics and gen chem. Should I stick with TBR for the passages + TPRSW, or should I consider Kaplan's?

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

So I've been working on SN2's plan, but I'm trying to setup a new mini schedule for the last month. I have heard good things about the Kaplan practice sections / topicals.

I'm planning on rotating bio/gen chem/physics each day doing some flashcard review and doing one topical test from Kaplan and then doing some from the TPRSW workbook for BIO. However, I am not sure what to do for physics and gen chem. Should I stick with TBR for the passages + TPRSW, or should I consider Kaplan's?

Thanks!!

Kaplan topical tests aren't too bad. I did think their bio was good at testing concepts. So I would definitely recommend doing topical Kaplan tests for just pure review (they aren't good representations IMO of discretes on the AAMC practice session but they are still good practice none the less).

Members don't see this ad :)