trying to raise GPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

williamChenry

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is a better approach to trying to raise GPA:

I'm in my 3rd year of college, just starting to take my pre-req's, but also trying to raise my GPA..Should I just take the rest of the few classes that will fulfull me getting a degree and then do some post-bacc work to raise my GPA, or...should I take courses that aren't required for my degree to prolong the process of getting the degree in order to raise my GPA

any help would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

williamChenry said:

I'm in my 3rd year of college, just starting to take my pre-req's, but also trying to raise my GPA..Should I just take the rest of the few classes that will fulfull me getting a degree and then do some post-bacc work to raise my GPA, or...should I take courses that aren't required for my degree to prolong the process of getting the degree in order to raise my GPA

first make sure that you are getting solid grades now thru the end of your senior year. there are a lot of units to be completed so ur gpa can increase. u might want to pick up a minor and use those units. i think staying as fifth year senior is easier and might be cheaper. good luck

williamChenry said:

be a super neurotic premed and calculate it!!