Trying to reschedule OAT that was canceled due to COVID-19

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anonOD22

Reaction score
My OAT was canceled twice already because of COVID-19. When I try to reschedule on Prometric it keeps telling it was canceled and they are not responding to my calls and emails. Has anyone gone through this yet and know how I can get a new date for my OAT?

Members don't see this ad.

I am in the same boat, last time I heard from them, they said they will contact me via email to reschedule the exam.

If the school you're applying to accepts it, the GRE is available to take online from your own home!

Members don't see this ad :)
I have to take OAT no matter what!
You might be mistaken. The majority of schools now take either the OAT or the GRE. You may still luck out and be able to schedule an in-home GRE for this application cycle.

Reactions: 1 user
I have similar situation. I was supposed to take the OAT on March 23rd but canceled due to COVID-19. Prometric said they will reactivate the Eligibility ID within 8-10 days after receiving the email, but I still can't reschedule. I would take the GRE, but I already paid $490 for OAT!