HooahDOc

15+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2003
Status
Attending Physician
Is there anything I can get from the Army showing what my grade/rank and pay will be after I PCS in June? It's a bit hard to actually finalize anything when all I have to show is my LES as a butter bar in the reserve and the paltry stipend we get. I've told everyone what the deal is, but I certainly don't expect anyone to take me for my word.

I vaguely remember there's something we can get ....

tulane06

Private Joker
10+ Year Member
Sep 15, 2005
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Is there anything I can get from the Army showing what my grade/rank and pay will be after I PCS in June? It's a bit hard to actually finalize anything when all I have to show is my LES as a butter bar in the reserve and the paltry stipend we get. I've told everyone what the deal is, but I certainly don't expect anyone to take me for my word.

I vaguely remember there's something we can get ....
Contact your GME office, they should be able to write you an employment verification letter and then e-mail or fax it to you.

BlackFrancis33

10+ Year Member
Oct 10, 2008
Status
Attending Physician
Yes. The military pay chart. You can show anyone exactly what you will be making including housing allowance based on area. This was what I used to verify my income when going from Med school to residency. You can get the pay chart by just googling it, also google BAH calculator or something.