Trying to sign lease, people want some type of income verification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DD214_DOC

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anything I can get from the Army showing what my grade/rank and pay will be after I PCS in June? It's a bit hard to actually finalize anything when all I have to show is my LES as a butter bar in the reserve and the paltry stipend we get. I've told everyone what the deal is, but I certainly don't expect anyone to take me for my word.

I vaguely remember there's something we can get ....

Members don't see this ad.

Is there anything I can get from the Army showing what my grade/rank and pay will be after I PCS in June? It's a bit hard to actually finalize anything when all I have to show is my LES as a butter bar in the reserve and the paltry stipend we get. I've told everyone what the deal is, but I certainly don't expect anyone to take me for my word.

I vaguely remember there's something we can get ....

Contact your GME office, they should be able to write you an employment verification letter and then e-mail or fax it to you.

Yes. The military pay chart. You can show anyone exactly what you will be making including housing allowance based on area. This was what I used to verify my income when going from Med school to residency. You can get the pay chart by just googling it, also google BAH calculator or something.