TTUHSC DPT class of 2015 Facebook page

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TxDPT14

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I posted this in the pre-physical therapy forum already but I started a facebook group for those of us attending or thinking about attending Texas Tech so just search TTUHSC DPT class of 2015 and request to join! :)

Members don't see this ad.

No joke, it's like you read my mind. I was thinking about it yesterday and today, I wonder if there is a facebook group for DPT going to TTUHSC. Thanks for making it! :)

Haha ok I tried searching for it and its not coming up..

Members don't see this ad :)
What's your name? I'll look you up and add you and then try to figure out why it's not letting you search for it :)

Hello, I am new to this forum but wanted to get on here to ask if anyone has heard back from Tech regarding the DPT February interviews??

Are you waiting to hear back from them?

I've been waiting to hear back from them since my interview in January too. How long did it take for everyone else to hear back from them? They said it generally takes about a month, but it's nearing 2 for me now :(

I was interviewed in October and didn't know until December. I also know another girl who interviewed in January and she just heard back about a week or so ago. Texas Tech just likes to take their sweet time. Don't be discouraged, I'm sure you guys will get in!! :) The girl who just got accepted basically got to pick which campus she wanted even after they accepted her, so I have the feeling that there are plenty of spots left!

I'm sure not many people, if any, will answer to this but its worth a shot. Thinking about applying to PT school but I want to ask a few questions to students who have probably already graduated from the program. First, were you able to have a full time job during school or is that not possible? And also, after graduating, is the career what you expected it to be? Thanks in advance.