TUCOM acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mohody

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
YEAH!:clap:

I found out today that I got accepted to TUCOM.

:clap: :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations, Justin! I was really rooting for you!!! This is great news!

Members don't see this ad :)
Justin,

Congratulations!!! I'm so glad to hear that you've been accepted!! It sure didn't take them very long! :clap:

Now you just have to celebrate! Are you still going to keep up your applications at the other schools you applied to?

Congrats again!!

-Michelle-:hardy:

Mohody,

do you mind posting your MCAT scores and GPA?

Wow.....so early!! Way to go!! Celebrate! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh yes...and by the way.....CONGRATS!!!!:clap: :clap:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! it must feel great to be able to sit back and relax for the next year!!! i'm so happy for you,,,WOW this is so early! great job and good luck next year,,,maybe i'll be your classmate, although my interview isn't until oct. 7th (i have not yet been to the school, so i wasn't comfortable going to an early decision interview),,,keep us updated with the rest of your plans. i'm curious too, what were your gpa and mcat's if you don't mind. my mcat is a bit below their average, so i'm nervous a late interview might not work out so well for me. congrats AGAIN!

yl2jump.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
yl2jump.gif

Congratulations mohody! :clap: :D :clap: :D

Now that the application process is over, you can now relax and enjoy life before the real fun begins!

Congratulations again!

Congratulations Mohody! :clap: :clap: :clap:

You're so lucky to be accepted in August!!! Wow, that's early!!!!!!!

Was TUCOM your first choice?

Thank you all for the kind words. Part of my acceptance was to give up applying to other schools. This was my first choice so I'm happy.

My GPA is 3.34 and my MCAT is 10 BS, 7 PS, 7 V and O writing.

I hope to see some of you next August as classmates.

Justin

How is TUCOM. I am looking to apply to some really nice DO schools myself. Is this school comparable to MD schools, in step scores, environment, hospital affiliations, etc.
Thanks, and congrats.

Originally posted by looserdude:
"Your generosity will be paid off with a nice ticket to med school!"

Am I a psychic? Congrats on acceptance to med. school sooo...h early, Mohody :clap: :) :clap:

You're deserved to be taken to the bar and enjoy one whole year of having beer and lap dance...:laugh: A small joke just for you:

Why do men have more brains than dogs?
So they won't hump women's legs at cocktail parties. :laugh: :laugh:

Take good care.

:cool:

Thanks looserdude,

My wife wouldn't mind the beer, but I don't thank she would let me get a lap dance! We had a double celebration on Saturday, it was also our anniversary.

tigerlily...I dont think tha Oct. 7 is a late interview. At least, I hope not...mine is Oct. 21. I was out of town when they sent my letter, so it took me a few days to respond. I think we are still early in the game. I don't know if they are interviewing in Sept. At least, I have not seen any posts for Sept. interview. They had the early august ones, and I have only seen Oct. dates since then, someone correct me if I am wrong. thanks, and good luck to all of you.