TUCOM INTERVIEWS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vdubpower

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, i just recieved notification about a touro interview. its my first DO interview and i am hella nervous. i read that it is a panel interview with 4 interviewsers and 5 students, whats up with that.
please anyone who has been through that can u please sendme some advice on how to prepare, what question i may be asked, and how the whole thing goes. are most DO schools holding panel interviews . in these panel interviews are they just gonna stick to issue type questions or will they get direct like ask me for instance why i got a certain grade in a certain class infront of all the other students. i would truly appreciate all the help i can get. thanks a bundle

faiz
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Don't worry about the interview! just be yourself and it will go well. the panel can be intimidating but i thought the questions weren't too bad. there are four interviewers and each gets to ask you a question. goodluck to you!

thanks pv1, do u remember what questions they asked u, and about how many questions they asked. do they ask personal info or just stick to general stuff.
thanks