SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

TUCOM INTERVIEWS

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by vdubpower, Oct 26, 2000.

1. vdubpower

vdubpower Senior Member 10+ Year Member

hi, i just recieved notification about a touro interview. its my first DO interview and i am hella nervous. i read that it is a panel interview with 4 interviewsers and 5 students, whats up with that.
    please anyone who has been through that can u please sendme some advice on how to prepare, what question i may be asked, and how the whole thing goes. are most DO schools holding panel interviews . in these panel interviews are they just gonna stick to issue type questions or will they get direct like ask me for instance why i got a certain grade in a certain class infront of all the other students. i would truly appreciate all the help i can get. thanks a bundle

faiz
    [email protected]

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. PV1

PV1

Don't worry about the interview! just be yourself and it will go well. the panel can be intimidating but i thought the questions weren't too bad. there are four interviewers and each gets to ask you a question. goodluck to you!

4. vdubpower

vdubpower Senior Member 10+ Year Member

thanks pv1, do u remember what questions they asked u, and about how many questions they asked. do they ask personal info or just stick to general stuff.
    thanks