TUCOM medstudent?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Viv

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, are there any med student here attending TUCOM? Can you guys give me some info. on how the new school is going and how does it look so far? Do you know when we will be able to go visit the new school? Any info will be appreciated, Viviane

Members don't see this ad.

Hello Viv,

We haven't heard much about how the new campus is doing, other than that they are working furiously over there, especially since the AOA has been in town to check it out.

Status of new TUCOM campus:
As many of you know, TUCOM is moving to a 173-acre campus at Mare Island in Vallejo, Califonia. Which is about 40 minutes north of San Francisco. We have been informed that Phase 1 of construction has been completed, meaning classes will be held as scheduled in Fall of 1999. I was at the campus before construction began, and even then I was impressed with the future campus. It still needed a lot of work but it will be very nice once the entire campus is complete. Also, we have been notified that TUCOM currently has agreements for hospital rotations in Califonia: @ Kaiser (Vallejo, Napa, Vacaville), Sutter Salono, St. Lukes, St. Mary's, and hospitals in New York, Texas, and Nevada. Well, I hope this helps....