Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

TUCOM waitlist

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by shosh, Mar 6, 2001.

1. shosh

shosh Junior Member

Can someone on TUCOM's "medium alternate" list really expect to get in? It is my #1. Should I contact someone at the school (my interviewers, Mr. Haight, admissions office)? What should I tell them?
    THANX for your help!

[This message has been edited by shosh (edited 03-14-2001).]

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. There is a decent chance that someone on the medium waitlist will make it in. In the past, they've usually taken half of those on the 'medium alternate'. This year's class does seem to be more competitive, however. But the class size was recently increased from 100 to 125. Good luck. I think your chances are fair to good.

4. faeryprincess

faeryprincess Junior Member

i was on the medium waitlist at TUCOM, too, and have already been accepted! i would say your chances are good.

5. faeryprincess, were you on this year's waitlist? I'm also on the medium waitlist, and would like to go to TUCOM. Do you recommend I do anything to increase my chances? Thanks

6. faeryprincess

faeryprincess Junior Member

liljewels,
    yes, i was on this year's waitlist. i interviewed in january, got medium alternate, but just got an acceptance letter this week. in fact, i was really surprised to hear from them so soon. i was expecting to have to wait till the last minute! i didn't do anything but wait, so i have no advice for you. good luck.

7. shosh

shosh Junior Member

You give me hope!