TUCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone out there going to be attending TUCOM with me this fall? Also, since the new campus is within twenty minutes of both Napa and Sonoma valleys, do you think we will find the time between our studies to personally visit a hundred or so wineries and sample their wares?????????

Members don't see this ad.

I'm leaning towards going to TUCOM cause it's so close to where I live (I'm still deciding between COMP and TUCOM), but I'm a little nervous cause they haven't gotten anything ready yet. Did you hear anything recently about the new campus? I hope they will have everything ready soon, so I can check the school out and make an informed decision about what school to go to. I will really appreciate any information about the new campus, faculty, environment etc. Viviane

Dont worry they'll be plenty of time to enjoy the wine aroma and enjoy the beautiful view of vineyards. If you trek a bit further you can also enjoy the snowmountains at Tahoe. Please hold your excitement ;-) Hi everyone ! I also lived in the bay area for almost a decade and I can't wait to go back. Even if I get accepted to other schools, TUCOM is where I will be headed this fall. I liked the people Ive met, liked the curriculum and forsee good things to come. Also, you will be spending most of your days in a paradiso island ;-) who else can claim that ? Any other TUCOM bound students ??

Havent called the school lately but am confident they will get everything up to par by the start of the semester, there is too much riding on it if facilities arent ready yet. When I was out there in late January, everyone I talked to loved the place and said the program was up to standards. Training affiliations with Kaiser Permanente (sp?) were being signed and all was well.