Tufts 2014!!! A place to Stay???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ElCubanito

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
First, I would like to congratulate all of you who made it into the 2014 class...its an amazing trip you are about to embark in. It reminds me of whenever I started my dental career back in 2006; there will not be a dull moment for you for the next 4 years.

If you have not found a place to stay, its never too early to start doing so. I will be going back to California this June (our graduation is May 23) and my apartment will be up for rent.

I'm planning to sell ALL furnishings, electronics (Plasma TV), cook-ware and BOOKS (I'll even throw in Part 1 Dental Decks!!!). Just give me a number and its all yours.

The 1 bedroom is located in Bay Village, 3 blocks from Tufts, on the 3rd floor of the building. Fridge, Kitchen, Bathroom and 3 Closets. Street parking available if you are a resident (free with sticker). All utilities are included except electricity ( Average ~ 25 USD ). Heating, Gas, Trash, Cable, Internet all included.

The best thing about this apartment is how close it is to Tufts Dental. I always leave my house 5-10 minutes before I want to be in school. It has been very convenient for late night studying and lab work; to know I'm only 5 minutes away from home.

The bad: It has a low ceiling; if you're 6'5 then this place would not be for you.

Rent: $1300.
Let me know if interested. 617-959-0560. Or Email: [email protected]

Again, congrats on your acceptance to Tufts University!

PS. You will have no problems paying for this place with your student loans.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Apartamento 043a.jpg
    Apartamento 043a.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 359
  • Apartamento 048a.jpg
    Apartamento 048a.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 328
  • EasyCapture2a.jpg
    EasyCapture2a.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 302
So here's a picture of the other side of the living room. I will post more picture later in the week. There's a blizzard outside now...in case you guys didn't know and I don't want to go get my camera. Got to stay in....

Like I said; not a dull moment in Boston.

Attachments

• Apartamento 042a.jpg
    Apartamento 042a.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 259
Hey Guys, Thanks to all that were interested. The place is already taken by one of your classmates. Good luck finding a place for the fall, remember to take it easy and keep your hopes up.