Tufts Acceptances 2008: From AC List or Post Interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bostonhopes

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who have been accepted to TUSM, did you receive an acceptance immediately after interviewing or did you get placed on the Active Consideration list? What was the timeline?

THANKS for your help!!:p

Members don't see this ad.

For those who have been accepted to TUSM, did you receive an acceptance immediately after interviewing or did you get placed on the Active Consideration list? What was the timeline?

THANKS for your help!!:p

I got mine about a month after my interview, no AC list. From what I remember, they told us they do one ADCOM meeting at the end of every month, and everyone who interviewed that month, plus everyone on AC, gets reviewed. So had I interviewed a day earlier (I was 11/1), I actually would have heard much faster, but the turnaround was still pretty quick. If you interviewed in March, my guess is you'd hear in the next few days, or possibly early next week.

I got mine about a month after my interview, no AC list. From what I remember, they told us they do one ADCOM meeting at the end of every month, and everyone who interviewed that month, plus everyone on AC, gets reviewed.

Thanks for the insight & congrats on Penn, that is fantastic!

i got mine post-interview, no AC list, i interviewed 9/24 and got in 10/15 (first day they could give decisions). There is a thread right now about ppl on active consideration, no one on sdn has reported getting off of it yet this year.