Tufts acceptees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrSuga

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else with a Tufts acceptance thinking about going? I looked at the super-long accept/wl/reject thread and saw that very few have been accepted. What's the deal? Does Tufts send out a huge batch at the end of their interview season? What other schools are others considering besides Tufts? I guess I'm just curious b/c not much has been said about this school, and I wasn't too impressed when I was there for my interview. Am I missing something, or is Tufts just not for me?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm almost positive i'm going to Tufts, as its my only acceptance so far (unless I get a manilla envelope from Northwestern in my mailbox in the next couple of days--not counting on it ). Anyway, didnt get a tour of the school on my interview day because I had to catch a train, but from what I saw, it seems like a great school. Loved the speech that the Dean gave, was really impressed by how upfront and frank they were about everything, and Tom Slavin is a GREAT guy, so judging by these standards I'm pretty psyched. Plus, the school has a great rep, board rates and matches are great, hospitals are top-notch, and I LOVE Boston. I'm planning on making a another trip sometime in April to get a better look at the place, but at this point its almost 100% Tufts.

CJT

I'm a first year at Tufts; please let me know if you have any questions that might help you make the decision. Congrats on your early acceptances; almost everyone in my class had to wait until they were pulled off the waitlist to hear, myself included.