Tufts and Temple waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bickle

future NYC taxi driver
20+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Hang in there. It's good to make other arrangements but people have made it in on the first day of classes. I spoke with some people who were accepted after orientation because some people were no shows. If you still want to get in, call and make sure they know you're still interested. Make your presence know. Call once a week. If this is something you want, be persistant. Let them know you are still available to attend in the fall on such short notice. Usually, this late in the game, if there is a spot that opens up it is harder to fill on short notice because peopel already made other arrangements/lost interests/found nice jobs/etc.

I was taken off the Tufts waitlist two weeks ago, but hang in there. Maybe I'll see you in a few weeks!!

Members don't see this ad :)

DentalDream...I replied your PM. "You've Got Mail"

Just for your information,

I think Temple forget to take me off their accepted-list because I get a bill yesterday and I am going to call them tomorrow, so there should have 1 more spot open up by the end of Tomorrow.

Congratulations to whom ever ending up getting that spot. Temple is a great school!!!!
I have a hard time choosing between UOP and Temple (2 best clinical schools) and the final decision is almost done by a random draw.

Dentaldream...
I will be a second year at Temple this Fall and to let you know, we lost 2-3 people last year in the first week because they didn't show, one kid got accepted to a school in Canada (saving him alot of money) and one guy quit after a few days. You still could get in to the class by the beginning of September. Keep calling, let yourself be known and you might just end up moving to Philly soon. Best of luck to you, hang in there......You will have a really good chance of getting in next year should you apply again and do some worthwhile activties in the coming year...

T 2006