LITTLED

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2004
middle of nowhere
Visit site
Status
Hey all,
I'm having a hard time deciding between Tufts and Upitt. Instead of starting another thread about this school vs that school....I'm taking a trip back east in early May to help me decide. If you go to either school and wouldn't mind either meeting up with me on campus, or at least emailing w/ me, I'd be very grateful! I have some questions. Indecision is rough:(
thanks in advance, PM or email
[email protected]
littled

lnn2

Oral Fixation
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2002
TX
Visit site
Status
Seeing that you're desperate, how about dinner and a couple shots?! ;) j/k :laugh:
I'm a Pitt DS3. I need to know when u'd like stop by the school? maybe I can help or I can check with my buds to see if they can give u a tour; any reference toward male, female tour guide?
check out this thread, it may help answering some of your questions
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=110195
P.S what's Tufts?:confused: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

About the Ads

LITTLED

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2004
middle of nowhere
Visit site
Status
Thanks Inn2! My trip is in early May, I think I'll be at Pitt on May 10th, I'll let you know the details. That'd be great if we could meet up or something. I'm a bundle of questions right now.
How about some shots and then dinner ;)
As far as tour guides, I don't really have a preference so its all good (I'm female btw). Thanks again-
little d

drPheta

Some random guy
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 13, 2003
Massachusetts
Visit site
Status
Dentist
LITTLED said:
Thanks Inn2! My trip is in early May, I think I'll be at Pitt on May 10th, I'll let you know the details. That'd be great if we could meet up or something. I'm a bundle of questions right now.
How about some shots and then dinner ;)
As far as tour guides, I don't really have a preference so its all good (I'm female btw). Thanks again-
little d

Hey there LITTLED

You can talk to M007, he just recently toured Tufts. I'm a d'07 here, and if you're in the area when I have time, I'll gladly show you around a bit and answer any questions you have. I'd like to talk more, but I really should study for an exam we have coming up.

Feel free to PM or email me. I'll try to check both as much as I can.

About the Ads