Tufts and Upitt q's

LITTLED

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2004
middle of nowhere
    Hey all,
    I'm having a hard time deciding between Tufts and Upitt. Instead of starting another thread about this school vs that school....I'm taking a trip back east in early May to help me decide. If you go to either school and wouldn't mind either meeting up with me on campus, or at least emailing w/ me, I'd be very grateful! I have some questions. Indecision is rough:(
    thanks in advance, PM or email
    [email protected]
    littled

lnn2

Oral Fixation
    7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Oct 7, 2002
    TX
      Seeing that you're desperate, how about dinner and a couple shots?! ;) j/k :laugh:
      I'm a Pitt DS3. I need to know when u'd like stop by the school? maybe I can help or I can check with my buds to see if they can give u a tour; any reference toward male, female tour guide?
      check out this thread, it may help answering some of your questions
      http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=110195
      P.S what's Tufts?:confused: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

About the Ads

LITTLED

10+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Jan 14, 2004
      middle of nowhere
        Thanks Inn2! My trip is in early May, I think I'll be at Pitt on May 10th, I'll let you know the details. That'd be great if we could meet up or something. I'm a bundle of questions right now.
        How about some shots and then dinner ;)
        As far as tour guides, I don't really have a preference so its all good (I'm female btw). Thanks again-
        little d

drPheta

Some random guy
        10+ Year Member
        15+ Year Member
        Jul 13, 2003
        Massachusetts
        1. Dentist
          LITTLED said:
          Thanks Inn2! My trip is in early May, I think I'll be at Pitt on May 10th, I'll let you know the details. That'd be great if we could meet up or something. I'm a bundle of questions right now.
          How about some shots and then dinner ;)
          As far as tour guides, I don't really have a preference so its all good (I'm female btw). Thanks again-
          little d

Hey there LITTLED

You can talk to M007, he just recently toured Tufts. I'm a d'07 here, and if you're in the area when I have time, I'll gladly show you around a bit and answer any questions you have. I'd like to talk more, but I really should study for an exam we have coming up.

Feel free to PM or email me. I'll try to check both as much as I can.

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.