Tufts, anyone hear?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CRAZYTERP

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I apologize beforehand if anyone thinks this is redundant but I checked and could not find any similar threads for about three weeks and there were no responses to that one. I just want to ask if anyone has received any confirmation about completion of their application from Tufts, or are we all still waiting. A simple yay or nat will suffice. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

crazyterp,

I recieved a letter confirming my app was complete about a week ago.

-jkway

Originally posted by jkway
crazyterp,

I recieved a letter confirming my app was complete about a week ago.

-jkway

same here

Members don't see this ad :)
I got a notice too.

when did you guys submit your secondaries?

I can't be sure of the specific date, but I believe I had mailed everything to them sometime during the first week of August. I received my "Your application is complete" letter a few days after August 23.

Hey, I submitted on 8/3 and heard back about a week and a half later that they were still waiting for my LOR (darned pre-med committee!!) if that helps at all.

:)

Hey,
For people who are interested in Tufts, here are some clips we got in an email in regards to this years interview seaon.

Here in the admissions office, we have already received thousands of
applications for the upcoming cycle, and we are now preparing to send
out the first round of interview invitations for the Class of 2007!

The email also had the interview schedule where the first interview date is Oct 15. So people who have submitted early should hear soon if they are going to be scheduled. I wish everyone good luck and if anyone has any questions, feel free to email me.

David

Thanks, David! It was nice of you to let us know that! :)

Argh - I'm so frustrated. I'm really interested in Tufts so I sent my app in a while ago (over a month) but I just got a letter from them saying they dont have my letters yet. So i guess I won't be hearing anything from them for a while... :(