Tufts c/o 2027 Hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I want an interview at Tufts more than I want a hippopotamus for Christmas. gah.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
I think last year the December interviews heard around Jan 3rd

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
do we need to send our fall grades? i have not heard anything yet (no interview)

Anyone know when we should expect to hear back from Tufts about a December interview?

Will they be sending out more interview invites or is that it?

Will they be sending out more interview invites or is that it?
Based on last year's thread, the next round of interview invites may be sent around the 15th.

Reactions: 4 users
For those that got an interview invite. Was your application portal updated at all?

For those that got an interview invite. Was your application portal updated at all?
Yes! Initially, I received an email inviting me to interview and they later updated the portal with the Zoom link and who your interviewers are.

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS Admissions acceptance

Reactions: 8 users
I hope they send another wave of interviews soon!! :) congrats everyone

Congrats! Just wondering when did you get the email about interviewing and when was your interview

This was for vet school I had my interview back in December :)
Yes! But the rejections that were sent out, were they for those who interviewed or plain rejections? Do you happen to know?

Weird, the application portal format changed for me. Still hoping for an OOS interview invite 😬

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats on everyone's acceptances today! Still waiting to hear from them so fingers crossed :)

Reactions: 2 users
Last years thread it seemed like the rest heard back on friday the 14th- so many we will hear this friday. It seems like that first wave is the top students in this class but who knows🤷‍♀️

It was showing a table with my "active applications" and a link to download my application with my start date and submission date. There was a header that said I was viewing the old application portal or something like that. I tried logging out and back in a couple times this morning. Maybe it was a glitch.
I just tried logging in again now and it returned to the original portal layout

c/o 2026 ... interview invite 1/14 .... interview 2/11 ... acceptance 2/24 ... if that helps...

OOS interview invite!!!! For Jan 31

oos interview invite! i have a predicament though- my interview is supposed to be the 27th but that’s the date of my cornell visit info session. i already have a hotel booked and everything. what should i do? is it a terrible look to ask tufts if they can do another day?

IS INTERVIEW INVITE. God, I'm so excited, this is the first good news I've had

OOS interview invite :) Jan 24

OOS interview invite from CA! Hope you guys all get one!!!