Tufts c/o 2027 Hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS Interview invite!! Very excited!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you!! I keep refreshing like crazy 🥺. I’m assuming if I get nothing today, it’s not looking good for me
Just checked and it's on the portal too. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Just checked and it's on the portal too. Good luck!
Thank you! My portal shows no updates so I'm assuming no interview for me.
Good luck to you though!!!

Reactions: 1 users
OOS interview invite!! Congrats to everyone!! :)

What day is everyone’s interview??

Mine is late! It’s February 6th!

Members don't see this ad :)
I also did not hear anything (also my top choice). Congratulations to all who received an invite and best of luck!! For those who did not hear, sending good vibes <3 You will end up successful, keep up the hard work!!

Reactions: 4 users
Did anyone else not hear anything?
Nothing. I just want the waiting to be over! I am happy for everyone who got the chance to interview! I can't wait until I get to make that announcement.

Reactions: 1 users
got an interview! for people who had interviews in December/previous years, is this MMI style? or more classic?

According to last years thread it looked like most interviews were sent out then a couple days later denials were sent plus a few more interviews (I’m guessing if people declined)

Thank you! My portal shows no updates so I'm assuming no interview for me.
Good luck to you though!!!

Mine still says “submitted” as well, I’m OOS. Does yours say that? I just want to make sure it’s the right site/portal.

Mine still says “submitted” as well, I’m OOS. Does yours say that? I just want to make sure it’s the right site/portal.
Yeah, all I have is this!
Screen Shot 2023-01-12 at 4.48.05 PM.png

Did everyone get these via email or you looked on your portal?

I got an email, but my portal also updated afterwards. I then got another email from the admissions student reps inviting me to an information and Q/A session

oos interview invite! i have a predicament though- my interview is supposed to be the 27th but that’s the date of my cornell visit info session. i already have a hotel booked and everything. what should i do? is it a terrible look to ask tufts if they can do another day?
I’m unsure if there is any wiggle room with interview timing. I know different schools have different policies regarding that (I know I’ve heard for some other schools that applicants cannot adjust interview date so be aware that is a possibility). It doesn’t hurt to email or call Tufts to check if it is a possibility that you have scheduling conflict the same day as your interview. Admins are very nice and understanding.

Do they reference your application directly? I haven't done a traditional interview before so im not sure how to prepare!
Yes they do! My recommendation is to look over your statements and also prepare lots of questions for them. You know who your interviewers are so read up on them too. I was asked like 4 times during my interview if I had questions for them so I had to come up with some on the spot

• Care
Should we respond to the email to confirm our interview spot or just show up?? I don’t see a way to confirm 🤔

OOS interview invite! Mine's 2/8. Congrats to everyone for getting this far!!

Reactions: 3 users
For those who already had interviews - how long after did you find out if you were accepted (if you found out yet)?

For those who already had interviews - how long after did you find out if you were accepted (if you found out yet)?
Tufts interviews a small portion of applicants in December who usually find out in a few weeks after about their application status.

Most applicants do not hear about interviews until Jan/Feb and for these interview dates you hear about application results in Feb. I found out about my acceptance on Feb 26th even though I interviewed in Jan.

Hi everyone - so sorry to be asking a question that might be silly, but if we have not heard is it safe to assume we have been rejected/waitlisted? Thanks for any clarification you can provide in advance. I have seen in previous threads this might be the case.

Hi everyone - so sorry to be asking a question that might be silly, but if we have not heard is it safe to assume we have been rejected/waitlisted? Thanks for any clarification you can provide in advance. I have seen in previous threads this might be the case.
They don’t contact you at all? That would be sort of strange. I also haven’t heard, OOS

So if we haven’t heard anything yet as an OOS applicant, is it more than likely a rejection?

Anyone else get an interview hold? Curious as to how it will work since it says were not ranked. Is it random?

oos interview invite! i have a predicament though- my interview is supposed to be the 27th but that’s the date of my cornell visit info session. i already have a hotel booked and everything. what should i do? is it a terrible look to ask tufts if they can do another day?
just wanted to update y’all and let you know that i was able to change my interview day! the people were really really nice. so if anyone else is in a predicament, don’t hesitate to reach out:)

They don’t contact you at all? That would be sort of strange. I also haven’t heard, OOS
no, they tell you, there's just a lag. I was rejected in 2017-2018ish - didn't complete my application but didn't withdraw it - and it was eventually on the portal. I know that probably seems like forever ago but it really hasn't changed that much 😅

Is there another interview wave ? or have all the interviews been sent out already? I haven’t heard anything so just wanted to know what to expect 😅

Is there another interview wave ? or have all the interviews been sent out already? I haven’t heard anything so just wanted to know what to expect 😅
I also haven’t heard anything I’m so confused!

I don’t think they’ll send out anything today because it’s a holiday but we’ll probably hear tomorrow

OOS interview invite!! Would anyone who interviewed be willing to share what the interview was like?

OOS rejection. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

OOS Rejection. Best of luck to those with interviews and those still waiting on decisions!