Tufts) Dean's Certificate of Disciplinary History Form

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hk64

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For Tufts, to send Dean's Certificate of Disciplinary History Form,

Did you guys mail the documents with your signature on to your school dean for him or her to re-mail to Tufts after signing? I haven't contacted my dean yet, but it seems it's gonna take forever to wait for her to sign and mail my document, and am I supposed to include some post stamps? Certainly they have a lot of mails or things to handle that it would be difficult to communicate with them after mailing the documents and letting know what I want them to do with it. It would be fastest if I turn in the document directly, but I am currently out of state..

How did you guys handle this?

Members don't see this ad.

I signed and mailed the forum with tracking to the disciplin office at my university after confirming by email they we're the ones the filled it out. I included a stamped envelope again with tracking so I could tell when they sent it Tufts for them to mail it in.

I filled out the student section, faxed to undergrad student services and called them if they got my fax (they rerouted it to some other department but i forget). They gave me the email to the guy in charge and i emailed him to let me know when he sent out the forms. Everything took less than a week.

Members don't see this ad :)
For Tufts, to send Dean's Certificate of Disciplinary History Form,

Did you guys mail the documents with your signature on to your school dean for him or her to re-mail to Tufts after signing? I haven't contacted my dean yet, but it seems it's gonna take forever to wait for her to sign and mail my document, and am I supposed to include some post stamps? Certainly they have a lot of mails or things to handle that it would be difficult to communicate with them after mailing the documents and letting know what I want them to do with it. It would be fastest if I turn in the document directly, but I am currently out of state..

How did you guys handle this?

did you get accepted there or is it for the waiting list?

I scanned my signed documents and emailed it directly to the dean with a set of instructions in the email. I asked the office to fax a copy to the Tufts admissions office (so they got it immediately and knew original was on the way) and mail the original. Took about 3 days for my undergrad to complete. Tufts does require the original mailed copy to complete this requirement.