Tufts February Decisions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rahul225

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's that time of month again....

I just heard I'm on "active consideration" :(

Anyone else hear anything yet? And has anyone been accepted this year after being placed on AC???

Members don't see this ad.

I dont think so...

It's that time of month again....

I just heard I'm on "active consideration" :(

Anyone else hear anything yet? And has anyone been accepted this year after being placed on AC???

anyone know when AC people started to hear news in previous years? I've been on it since october...:(

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got my "active consideration" email as well. grrr..
when does their interview season officially end, becuase thats when the AC peeps are supposed to get a real answer.

I just got my "active consideration" email as well. grrr..
when does their interview season officially end, becuase thats when the AC peeps are supposed to get a real answer.

Last day ...march 15

Any February interviewees get actual acceptances? And I was sooo looking forward to a definitive answer from them.

I got a call from the dean of admissions 2 days ago offering an acceptance. I interviewed the second week of February. It is possible.

Congrats Brennydoo.
My interview was right before the adcom meeting so that's why I hoped maybe they just didn't get up to me. It would help my ego a little.

Does anyone know how this is going to work for the final round? Are they going to meet the last day of the month and then start sending out decisions the next day? I'm starting to get a little anxious about this one!

Does anyone know how this is going to work for the final round? Are they going to meet the last day of the month and then start sending out decisions the next day? I'm starting to get a little anxious about this one!

i was in the last round, and from what they said, we will find out our decision in the first week of april.

I take it that means that everyone put on active consideration should hear by early April as well.
Have SDNers generally not been interviewing at Tufts? I see so many full threads about other schools and Tufts has this one with barely any posts. Strange.

I saw on the Tufts 2011 thread that someone just got in last week...I am hoping that he just had a March interview...but I have a sneaking suspicion that they are starting to let active consideration people in...I want to get in!!!