• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

rahul225

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 2, 2004
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
It's that time of month again....

I just heard I'm on "active consideration" :(

Anyone else hear anything yet? And has anyone been accepted this year after being placed on AC???

SkiUtah

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 5, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
It's that time of month again....

I just heard I'm on "active consideration" :(

Anyone else hear anything yet? And has anyone been accepted this year after being placed on AC???

anyone know when AC people started to hear news in previous years? I've been on it since october...:(

About the Ads

Rowdy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2006
Status (Visible)
I just got my "active consideration" email as well. grrr..
when does their interview season officially end, becuase thats when the AC peeps are supposed to get a real answer.

BleepTastic

Throbbing Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 1, 2006
New York
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Any February interviewees get actual acceptances? And I was sooo looking forward to a definitive answer from them.

Brennydoo

10+ Year Member
Feb 14, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I got a call from the dean of admissions 2 days ago offering an acceptance. I interviewed the second week of February. It is possible.

BleepTastic

Throbbing Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 1, 2006
New York
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Congrats Brennydoo.
My interview was right before the adcom meeting so that's why I hoped maybe they just didn't get up to me. It would help my ego a little.

Malla

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Does anyone know how this is going to work for the final round? Are they going to meet the last day of the month and then start sending out decisions the next day? I'm starting to get a little anxious about this one!

lina123321

ralph: im a unitard
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 20, 2006
over the rainbow
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Does anyone know how this is going to work for the final round? Are they going to meet the last day of the month and then start sending out decisions the next day? I'm starting to get a little anxious about this one!

i was in the last round, and from what they said, we will find out our decision in the first week of april.

BleepTastic

Throbbing Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 1, 2006
New York
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I take it that means that everyone put on active consideration should hear by early April as well.
Have SDNers generally not been interviewing at Tufts? I see so many full threads about other schools and Tufts has this one with barely any posts. Strange.

star6927

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I saw on the Tufts 2011 thread that someone just got in last week...I am hoping that he just had a March interview...but I have a sneaking suspicion that they are starting to let active consideration people in...I want to get in!!!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.