Tufts interview in January, what are the chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whosmk

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just scheduled an interview on the 2nd week of january.

i know many are getting acceptances from tufts & wonder how many seats are left,

would u say it's still hopeful for jan. interviewees?

Members don't see this ad.

just scheduled an interview on the 2nd week of january.

i know many are getting acceptances from tufts & wonder how many seats are left,

would u say it's still hopeful for jan. interviewees?

Yes, I would say there is hope! From what I remember, they still have seats to give, so good luck and impress the heck out of them:D

Members don't see this ad :)
They accepted 80 people by last Monday, then they accepted another batch last Friday (no clue how many). They plan to accept over 300 to fill their class of 175.

I had my interview Dec 1st and got accepted about two weeks later, but they hadn't filled up much of the class when I interviewed. I would say you have a pretty good shot, especially considering the fact that they take a lot of people that they interview. Check out the feedback section to get an idea of what they're going to ask you, rock your interview, and you should be fine. The questions aren't bad at all either. The whole thing is very conversational and relaxed, but be confident in your answers.

I interviewed last Tuesday and got the acceptance on Friday...they have some great turn around! When I was there they had accepted approximately 80 and they are looking to accept about 300 in total for a class size of 175. I interviewed on the last day of the group of dates they gave us to choose from. From the looks of it, you have a really great chance! Good luck to you! :)