Tufts Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NCF145

Not Politically Correct
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was looking at my status for Tufts Medical School and I noticed that I had a tab that said my interview. I haven't looked at this status page in a couple of weeks and don't remember if that tab was there or not. Does anyone know if this means I have been invited for an interview or if this tab is available on everyone's screen?

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't been invited for an interview...and the tab is not available on my screen. Are there update messages on your status page?

I think the tab appears when you get an invite, not before. I got an email notifying me about my interview, but their email system has been known to go wrong...to this day I have never received the original email invitation with the password info to submit my secondary (and had to pseudo-hack in by "requesting a password reminder" from the secondary page :D ). So call to check. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't been invited for an interview...and the tab is not available on my screen. Are there update messages on your status page?

Nope, I just saw the my interview tab. The only thing that I saw on my page was application complete in green letters.

I think the tab appears when you get an invite, not before. I got an email notifying me about my interview, but their email system has been known to go wrong...to this day I have never received the original email invitation with the password info to submit my secondary (and had to pseudo-hack in by "requesting a password reminder" from the secondary page :D ). So call to check. :)

It let me schedule an interview and then I got a confirmation email with my name and AMCAS ID# on it for my interview date. So I guess it is legit.