Quantcast

Tufts Interview

Travel to Ghana on the Ultimate Med Immersion
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NCF145

Not Politically Correct
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was looking at my status for Tufts Medical School and I noticed that I had a tab that said my interview. I haven't looked at this status page in a couple of weeks and don't remember if that tab was there or not. Does anyone know if this means I have been invited for an interview or if this tab is available on everyone's screen?

freetheyaz

Master of my domain
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't been invited for an interview...and the tab is not available on my screen. Are there update messages on your status page?

foofish

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think the tab appears when you get an invite, not before. I got an email notifying me about my interview, but their email system has been known to go wrong...to this day I have never received the original email invitation with the password info to submit my secondary (and had to pseudo-hack in by "requesting a password reminder" from the secondary page :D ). So call to check. :)

NCF145

Not Politically Correct
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't been invited for an interview...and the tab is not available on my screen. Are there update messages on your status page?

Nope, I just saw the my interview tab. The only thing that I saw on my page was application complete in green letters.

NCF145

Not Politically Correct
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think the tab appears when you get an invite, not before. I got an email notifying me about my interview, but their email system has been known to go wrong...to this day I have never received the original email invitation with the password info to submit my secondary (and had to pseudo-hack in by "requesting a password reminder" from the secondary page :D ). So call to check. :)

It let me schedule an interview and then I got a confirmation email with my name and AMCAS ID# on it for my interview date. So I guess it is legit.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.