Tufts Interview

arsenewenger

10+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2006
Washington
  1. Post Doc
    i just got an interview invite from TUFTS which i scheduled for a date in march. However, scrolling thru available dates. i realized that there is a spot for january there by prompting me to reschedule for the january date. Do u guys think it is a smart idea and a better chance of acceptance, rather than waiting till march.

Also, how does tuft interview work out. will they notice that i have changed my interview date or not? what are the consequences. Bad idea or good idea?

Thanks.

silas2642

silas2642
    10+ Year Member
    Jul 24, 2005
    1. Resident [Any Field]
      I would definitely reschedule your interview in January if you're interested in attending TUSM. We have rollling admissions, and so obviously the earlier you interview the greater your chances are of an acceptance. Plus, March is kinda late to be interviewing.

If anyone notices that you've rescheduled your interview, trust me, no one will care. If anything, it will be seen as a positive that you were willing to rearrange your schedule and interview earlier. It shows that you're motivated and interested in the school. Good luck!

i just got an interview invite from TUFTS which i scheduled for a date in march. However, scrolling thru available dates. i realized that there is a spot for january there by prompting me to reschedule for the january date. Do u guys think it is a smart idea and a better chance of acceptance, rather than waiting till march.

Also, how does tuft interview work out. will they notice that i have changed my interview date or not? what are the consequences. Bad idea or good idea?

Thanks.

arsenewenger

10+ Year Member
      Dec 30, 2006
      Washington
      1. Post Doc
        I would definitely reschedule your interview in January if you're interested in attending TUSM. We have rollling admissions, and so obviously the earlier you interview the greater your chances are of an acceptance. Plus, March is kinda late to be interviewing.

If anyone notices that you've rescheduled your interview, trust me, no one will care. If anything, it will be seen as a positive that you were willing to rearrange your schedule and interview earlier. It shows that you're motivated and interested in the school. Good luck!

Thanks.

About the Ads

Soggun

10+ Year Member
        Dec 24, 2006
        1. Resident [Any Field]
          Off topic, but kind of related to the second post... You guys think its a good idea to e-mail schools that have invited you to an interview and ask them to let you know about spots that open up?

Considering doing this for both of my current March interviews as I can pretty much attend any date they give me before that...

arsenewenger

10+ Year Member
          Dec 30, 2006
          Washington
          1. Post Doc
            Off topic, but kind of related to the second post... You guys think its a good idea to e-mail schools that have invited you to an interview and ask them to let you know about spots that open up?

Considering doing this for both of my current March interviews as I can pretty much attend any date they give me before that...

I did not e-mail them. i discovered an open spot while checking my status online

Soggun

10+ Year Member
            Dec 24, 2006
            1. Resident [Any Field]
              Right, I got that... Was just asking an off-topic question. Both the schools I was referring to don't have the list of interview dates available online after selecting one.

bcd

10+ Year Member
              Jan 1, 2007
              1. Pre-Medical
                Hey Arsen, you just gave me hope about still being offered an interiew at Tufts. I also completed my app in November. Anyone know about calling Tufts to find out what's up with no word and if it's a good idea?

MonkeyNuts!

Even Kal has bad days...
                10+ Year Member
                Jun 23, 2005

Thanks.

They might appreciate you jumping in to fill and early slot, since they have less time to fill it, but I don't really know about that. Mostly anything we can tell you is speculation, perhaps the only people that really notice or even see it are admissions personnel, not even adcom members...

About the Ads
                  This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
                  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
                  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
                  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                  7. This thread is locked.