Tufts invites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kiddo12

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hey, does Tufts still send out interview invites through snail mail, or are they e-mails? Also, if anyone knows are they about done? Thanks in advance...

MChitty

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
They send invites through email. Their last day to interview is March 15.

mdvargas

Crystal ball reader
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
When I called I was told the last invites will be out by the end of this month (I'm assuming for the 3/15 interviews). Has anyone received an invite for 3/15 yet? I want one!!! Pick me, pick me!

MChitty

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
When I called I was told the last invites will be out by the end of this month (I'm assuming for the 3/15 interviews). Has anyone received an invite for 3/15 yet? I want one!!! Pick me, pick me!

I received an email on 2/15 that gave me directions to pick your interview date (basically any Tuesday or Thursday until the 15th). I think as of a couple nights ago there were still interview slots available for the week of the 12th.

GoGoPandaBot

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
are you saying that if I dont get an invite from them today, Im toast?

tp709

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
are you saying that if I dont get an invite from them today, Im toast?

not to kill your hopes, but I think they might be done inviting - I just got a snail mail rejection from them (dated 26th of Feb) - and I'm pretty sure they keep everyone "under consideration" throughout the entire inviting season, so I think they're probably done. Sucks...I really liked Tufts too :oops: