• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

kiddo12

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2006
Southern CA
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Hey, does Tufts still send out interview invites through snail mail, or are they e-mails? Also, if anyone knows are they about done? Thanks in advance...

MChitty

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2007
Boston
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
They send invites through email. Their last day to interview is March 15.

mdvargas

Crystal ball reader
10+ Year Member
Oct 4, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
When I called I was told the last invites will be out by the end of this month (I'm assuming for the 3/15 interviews). Has anyone received an invite for 3/15 yet? I want one!!! Pick me, pick me!

About the Ads

MChitty

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2007
Boston
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
When I called I was told the last invites will be out by the end of this month (I'm assuming for the 3/15 interviews). Has anyone received an invite for 3/15 yet? I want one!!! Pick me, pick me!

I received an email on 2/15 that gave me directions to pick your interview date (basically any Tuesday or Thursday until the 15th). I think as of a couple nights ago there were still interview slots available for the week of the 12th.

tp709

10+ Year Member
Oct 15, 2006
Status (Visible)
are you saying that if I dont get an invite from them today, Im toast?

not to kill your hopes, but I think they might be done inviting - I just got a snail mail rejection from them (dated 26th of Feb) - and I'm pretty sure they keep everyone "under consideration" throughout the entire inviting season, so I think they're probably done. Sucks...I really liked Tufts too :oops:

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.