Tufts or Einstein?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aardvark14

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Cost aside, which would you choose?

Members don't see this ad.

Einstein but mainly cuz I dont like Boston.

Sorry that I don't have any advice, but did you get accepted to Einstein after Jan 15th?? I've been waiting on them since Jan and haven't heard about any acceptances since their initial batch.
Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad :)
what are rankings and board scores like in comparison, what about tuition?

Einstein gets you lots of great exposure to crazy stuff... the Bronx is hardcore.

I got accepted end of March. Interviewed first week in Feb.

I'd prob vote TU. Because Boston is fantastic and Tufts is great too. However, you won't go wrong with Einstein. I'd pick based on where you want to live. Boston vs. Bronx, quite a big difference. While both schools are both very Jewish, Einstein is Jewish to the point where libraries/gyms are closed during shabbat and all holidays, etc. Just a little thing, may not be a problem for you.

Boston vs. Bronx, quite a big difference.

true, but i've *heard* that the bronx has this place next door that's supposed to be pretty neat. something like 'menahassan', 'menhannan', or 'manhassan'? eh, it's called something like that. i'm sure someone can think of the name. ;)