Tufts or Mt Sinai?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aardvark14

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where would you go, Im havin a tough time with this one!

Members don't see this ad.

I really hate you for asking such a question.:D

Members don't see this ad :)
if you weren't accepted to either and someone asked you, what would you say?

I interviewed at Tufts last November. While everyone seemed nice, I'm not a fan of the Boston area and didn't feel as if I got a "feel" for the school during the interview. Furthermore, Tufts is absurdly expensive.
:luck:

after comparing critical points such as teaching methods/resources/etc, i think it depends on what location you'd prefer, and if you'd be comfortable w/ an enormous debt (particularly referring to tufts), as opposed to "normal" med school debt (mssm)

Also, "mount sinai" is two words, while "tufts" is only one. 2>1

Plus Sinai is where manna was delivered to the Israelites. Magic food, dude. That's some serious $hit.

Just some stuff to think about, (wo?)man

I know I probably made this decision harder for you, but you really have to think about everything when you make a decision like this.

:luck:

hmm, this is tough, but if ur a rankings person (not saying its a good thing to be one of these), tufts has fell in ranking each year in the last few years past and mssm has risen, plus tufts is the most expensive skool in the country, but some ppl really like boston, but its ridiculously cold for me there, but then again maybe im discouraging u since im waitlisted at tufts, lol

I would say MSSM in a heartbeat. It's NYC

mssm. only reason I can see to go to tufts is if you don't like nyc.

MSSM is a cool place, def there