1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

tufts secondary

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by calbears84, Jul 30, 2002.

1. calbears84

calbears84 professional baller
    7+ Year Member

for those who are working on tufts secondary, how do you change the size of the font on the application? my paragraph for "why tufts" part is a little too long and i can't fit it into the space provided....any advice is appreciated

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Wahoo07

Wahoo07 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I think you have two options:

1. Shorten your paragraph. :p

2. If you have Adobe Acrobat, then I think you can either make the font smaller or add more lines.

4. GoodMonkey

GoodMonkey sproutmobile
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    i think somewhere in the instructions they give (the online ones; they're pretty detailed) it tells you that you can't change it and/or you should just use the small bit of space available. however, i think you may be able to save it in acrobat on your own pc and then modify it? i'm not positive, however on their website, it does say the character size and font are fixed. unless you purchase acrobat (i.e. have your own copy), i don't think you can change it.

5. Wahoo07

Wahoo07 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Oops, yeah I forgot to specify that. My suggestion will only work if you have the full version of Adobe Acrobat. If you just have the reader, then you're stuck.