Tufts status change after the interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

appulipzzz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have two questions:

1. My status changed from "invited for interview" to "received/underreview" right after I had my interview... what does this mean? Has this happened to anyone here?

2. I got invited to Nova interview a while ago and I called several times to confirm the date but I always had to leave a message on the answering machine. Is leaving a voice mail enough to confirm my interview date or do I need to speak to someone at the admissions?

Members don't see this ad.

1) That happens for everyone who just had their interview. It just means that they will be reviewing your application with your interview comments one more time before a decision.

2) I would try to be sure 100% that they received your reply about the interview. Call them again later to see if they will answer then.

2) Why don't you try emailing them or call another number (maybe someone in the admissions office from the website or whatever) and tell them you've been contacting the admissions office and no one's picking up..?