Tufts status change on AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ShinyDMD

Dreamer
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
I was checking AADSAS and it changed from "Invited for Interview" to "Received/Under Review". Did anyone else's status change to something like "Offer Made" or anything else????

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

My status was also changed to received/under review. I believe they will notify us through AADSAS whether we are rejected, waitlisted, or accepted late Wednesday or Thursday of next week.

Members don't see this ad :)
my status also changed...
I was at tufts yesturday for an interview and they said that late wednesday or thursday is the judgement day. there is only 1 more set of interviews on monday and they are done for this year.

good luck

When is it happening? Anyone have their aadsas updated?

waitlist!:(

I'm so disappointed. I really wanted to attend Tufts. Oh, well, BU it is.:)

waitlist!:(

I'm so disappointed. I really wanted to attend Tufts. Oh, well, BU it is.:)
how did you find out? My aadsas is not updated yet. Your stats, esp. your DAT are impressive and congrats on getting in at BU!

Do you know when they will update today/tomorrow?

how did you find out? My aadsas is not updated yet. Your stats, esp. your DAT are impressive and congrats on getting in at BU!

Do you know when they will update today/tomorrow?

I'm not sure when they will update aadsas for everyone else. I had asked one of the administrative staff if I could get my decision on the day that the committee meets, because I had a BU deposit due date right around the corner. They were kind enough to call me and inform me of their decision.
I guess they'll update everything by tomorrow, latest. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry to hear that. I am on the same boat.

waitlisted as well. Why the heck do they invite people to spend money on travelling expenses if they will waitlist people. WTH

Good luck to all you guys that havent found out yet. And to those that were wait listed i hope you guys get in. Stay positive about it. being on the waitlist is better than being flat out rejected.

I was waitlisted as well. You guys going to deposit th $750 to stay on the waitlist?

apparently no one got accepted so far from the last batch. When they interviewed me, they said they sent out 25x something acceptances 250 something.. and they had 20 spots remaining. Out of those 20, the ones that had been accepted still had ample time to confirm/make their deposit to accept their offer. So, technically, there were NO spots available for the last round... which they should have said before ppl like myself blew $1000 on the travelling etc. Overall, Tufts has lied to its applicants and I shall never apply there again.

I am hell mad at their white lies

I got accepted to Tufts today. This was my first acceptance, and my third time applying. I am really excited.

Nice job! I'll see you there this Fall!

Congratulations! I am jealous. You deserve it for your persistence.

I got accepted to Tufts today. This was my first acceptance, and my third time applying. I am really excited.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Tufts is great; you'll enjoy it.

I won't be reserving a wait list spot, simply because I don't have the money.:(
I just deposited 3000USD at BU.

They told me they accept 70-80% of the interviewees. Thats definitely false.

They told me they accept 70-80% of the interviewees. Thats definitely false.

I think the 70-80% is true for the entire cycle. At the end, it is dramatically less. I wish I got an earlier interview!

definitely is dramatically less...wait list here as well.

I think the 70-80% is true for the entire cycle. At the end, it is dramatically less. I wish I got an earlier interview!
Do the math... it is true that they accept 70-80% they just waitlist or reject more people towards the end. I should know I was on the waitlist last year...I did not get offered a postion so, I reapplied and I am in for this fall. HOWEVER I do think that this year there will be more attrition than normal due to construction ect. so if you don't have any other options it is worth giving up the 750 for a few months. Just think when you get it back it's like a tax return (no interest of course), but it's a great school and I hope to see you all in the fall!

Do the math... it is true that they accept 70-80% they just waitlist or reject more people towards the end. I should know I was on the waitlist last year...I did not get offered a postion so, I reapplied and I am in for this fall. HOWEVER I do think that this year there will be more attrition than normal due to construction ect. so if you don't have any other options it is worth giving up the 750 for a few months. Just think when you get it back it's like a tax return (no interest of course), but it's a great school and I hope to see you all in the fall!

Thanks! I am definitely going to put down the waitlist deposit.

I interviewed at Tufts too and got waitlisted. I was not impressed with the construction. Students did mention that it will be a b**** studying under those conditions. Also, did anyone fear, the builing might collapse? I certainly do not want to crush to death.. although that sounds rather strange to say. There are always the chances.

If you have other places you got into, definitely chose those schools, if you don't then stick with tufts.

I just interviewed at my top choice this week, so I am okay with this. I will hopefully get into my top choice. I am not putting down the deposit. I highly suggest whoever has decided on tufts to think about it. Make a well-informed decision, go to all your sources. You probably do not want your money on tuition, which is quite high, to be wasted. Be smart and think about schools that have also accepted you. Think deep about it. Most of the people that interviewed with me had atleast one acceptance and after hearing about the construction not from Mark Gonthier but from students, they were put off. Students did not seem all that excited to be at Tufts.

Think about it!
Just my two cents.

Also, If you guys think the waitlist will move, dont count on it. People have paid their deposit and unless they get into their top choice off of another waitlist, then you will have a chance. Although the waitlist at Tufts, according to them, is not ranked, it really is. People with higher stats get in first and so do keep that in mind.

I interviewed at Tufts too and got waitlisted. I was not impressed with the construction. Students did mention that it will be a b**** studying under those conditions. Also, did anyone fear, the builing might collapse? I certainly do not want to crush to death.. although that sounds rather strange to say. There are always the chances.

Oh come on.