Tufts students and incoming tufts student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Quick Slvr

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you guys know which laptop to buy, or are we going to purchace one though the school? Thanks for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

From what I know, a laptop is not required at tufts.

thanks for your response bickle, so if we were to purchace a Laptop do they have any recomendations, or can we just get any laptop? thanks again

Members don't see this ad :)
Laptops aren't on the list of things to get - but if you are gonna get one, don't even front...get a G4 Mac Powerbook.

"Dont even front get the ...." lol i was tihnking about getting a tosiba satelite comp wihc is kindda expensive but it has all the options

I currently have a Toshiba satellite - it's a 98 version though. I has been really good to me, but it's more or less just a word processor, and a rather large mp3 player now. You're not hatin' on Macs are you? And what exactly do you mean by "it has all the options"? What options are those?

PS. any of you guys get any teeth yet? I got a dozen or so.

you guys don't need to get any new hi-tech stuff for tufts med....you'll be fine with any computer you have as long as you can get on to the internet...im guessing all of you that are reading this can do that already. the only thing you need a computer for is to access tusk.com. no worries as far prepping for tufts...just enjoy your summer and come to tufts relaxed and ready to have a chill first year.

Yeah, finding teeth has certainly been interesting so far. I think it would be awesome if, instead of teeth, we had to find as much candy as we possibly could. I think I would win that - but you are crushin' me with the teeth though.