Tufts students: Do I even have a prayer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

silas2642

silas2642
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, I'm freaking out because I've heard that Tufts has started sending out notifications-- I interviewed on the first day of interviews and have a 30 mcat with a 3.6 gpa. Is this even kind of good enough to get an acceptance, or is this like an automatic waitlist? I want this school so badly it hurts. I think the mailman is going to get a restraining order against me by the end of the week.

Members don't see this ad.

silas2642 said:
Okay, I'm freaking out because I've heard that Tufts has started sending out notifications-- I interviewed on the first day of interviews and have a 30 mcat with a 3.6 gpa. Is this even kind of good enough to get an acceptance, or is this like an automatic waitlist? I want this school so badly it hurts. I think the mailman is going to get a restraining order against me by the end of the week.

If they interviewed you on the first day it means they want you. That having being said don't freak out if you are waitlisted, they take lots of people off the waitlist.

skypilot said:
If they interviewed you on the first day it means they want you. That having being said don't freak out if you are waitlisted, they take lots of people off the waitlist.

I know I shouldn't flip out... that it will all work out in the end. I just wish I could breathe more easily with an acceptance (particularly from my first choice, Tufts--did I mention Tufts was my first choice?) in my hand. Are all pre-meds this paranoid?

silas2642 said:
I know I shouldn't flip out... that it will all work out in the end. I just wish I could breathe more easily with an acceptance (particularly from my first choice, Tufts--did I mention Tufts was my first choice?) in my hand. Are all pre-meds this paranoid?

Yes