Tufts v/s UPenn v/s BU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mkot

mkot
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi friends, i need help.
can someone plz let me know which uni is better, tufts, upenn or bu? i have an i'view from tufts, and might get one from bu too. if i get accepted at both unis, where shd i go? i mean, which uni is better academically and has more credibility of the course
thanks
mkot

Members don't see this ad.

Hey mkot buddy. What's up ... long time, I know.
Anyways, this is an easy one ...
If you want to specialize afterward (post-grad programs), go to UPENN. No question about it.
If you want a balanced all-around-solid dental education and training, go to TUFTS. By all means.
If you don't get into either one, go to BU. Not to say that BU is a bad school, but it does not offer the advantages the other schools you compared it with do.
Good Luck. You really can't go wrong between those 3 schools.

hi friends, i need help.
can someone plz let me know which uni is better, tufts, upenn or bu? i have an i'view from tufts, and might get one from bu too. if i get accepted at both unis, where shd i go? i mean, which uni is better academically and has more credibility of the course
thanks
mkot

hi nilebds, long time buddy.
thanks for hte reply. i was thinking on similar lines, but just wanted to confirm that whtever i was thiunking was right.
hows UOP? i m sure its gr8 and being in SF is just awesome.
all the best
mkot

Members don't see this ad :)
Tufus is he Best is up there with Harvard and Yale

Can someone please give feedback about the upenn program?I think Tufts is gr8 but then I have not come across anyone from upenn so that is the problem.I also want to know if upenn n tufts are better than ucsf