Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Tufts vs Albert Einstein vs SUNY Stony Brook

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by J-whoa, Mar 5, 2007.

1. J-whoa

Tufts vs Albert Einstein vs SUNY Stony Brook

any thoughts? I'm leaning towards Albert Einstein right now

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. bbabul01

Resident [Any Field]
    I can only comment in detail on Tufts. It's a great school though. Very expensive, as you know. But great area of Boston (which is an amazing city if you've never lived here). NEMC is a great hospital too, and I was very impressed by some of the other rotation options like Eastern Maine Med Center. I declined Tufts because I wanted a change of pace from undergrad. But Tufts was very good to me as an undergrad, and I know they're good to their med students too.

I know someone who goes to AE and really enjoys it. As a non-jew, I think she has a little trouble with the hours of the gym and libraries on holidays and shabbat. But if you're Jewish, you might not think twice about that. But it's a great school. My PI went there too and he loved it, and he's now a big doctor for Harvard.

Boston is a great city. The Bronx is fun too. I think you'd be making a good choice with either one. Think money too. Sorry I can't help with Stony Brook.