Tufts vs MWU IL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futureD25stud

Reaction score
MWU IL
Pros: smaller class size, faculty to student ratio 4:1, stronger clinical experience because no specialty programs see more advanced cases
Cons: location (not as nice as Boston in my opinion), newer, need a car because clinic is in a separate spot (not used to driving in snow at all)

Tufts:
Pros: location, well known, reliable transportation with buses (wouldn’t need to drive in snow)
Cons: bigger class size, faculty to student ratio 10:1 I believe, and specialty programs (I don’t plan to specialize and would see less advanced cases as a result)

Both great programs and either one I would receive a great education, both are pretty close to the same price wise, and both promote collaboration and teamwork which I love.

Members don't see this ad.

MWU IL
Pros: smaller class size, faculty to student ratio 4:1, stronger clinical experience because no specialty programs see more advanced cases
Cons: location (not as nice as Boston in my opinion), newer, need a car because clinic is in a separate spot (not used to driving in snow at all)

Tufts:
Pros: location, well known, reliable transportation with buses (wouldn’t need to drive in snow)
Cons: bigger class size, faculty to student ratio 10:1 I believe, and specialty programs (I don’t plan to specialize and would see less advanced cases as a result)

Both great programs and either one I would receive a great education, both are pretty close to the same price wise, and both promote collaboration and teamwork which I love.
where do you plan to live/practice after graduation?