Tufts vs Roseman

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yostwafu

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I guess my drawbacks for Tufts is I'm worrying I won't be having enough patients to work on in D4. Considering there are residents as well as tons of dental schools surrounded Tufts.
For Roseman, I heard bad reputations on other threads about it.

Members don't see this ad.

What is the cost difference? I would go to whatever is cheapest

Tufts is a more established school, so there are more opportunities you can take advantage of. However, the class size seems to take a negative toll on many students.

Here's an AMA I found on Tufts that might help you:

Roseman is a fairly new school so there are less connections to build off of, but I have heard positive reviews about it from current students. It is also a P/F curriculum at 90%.

Reactions: 1 user
What is the cost difference? I would go to whatever is cheapest

Tufts is a more established school, so there are more opportunities you can take advantage of. However, the class size seems to take a negative toll on many students.

Here's an AMA I found on Tufts that might help you:

Roseman is a fairly new school so there are less connections to build off of, but I have heard positive reviews about it from current students. It is also a P/F curriculum at 90%.
The difference in cost when I closely calculated is around 45k for 4 years. Recently, there are quite a bit of negative reviews on sdn about Roseman also. Thanks for the link!