Tufts

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by DrSuga, Oct 10, 2001.

1. DrSuga

DrSuga Senior Member

Has anyone received interview invites to Tufts? If they haven't started interviews yet, does anyone know when they will?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Rhiana

Rhiana Senior Member

I don't know about interviews but i got a secondary. Unfortunatly my cat spilled soda on it and have yet gotten up the nerve to call and ask them for another.

4. Drako

Drako Senior Member

Attending Physician
    Rhiana, I would encourage your to call Tufts and ask the office to send you another packet as soon as you can (ie immediately). I had a similar experience where I destroyed one page on my U. of Pitt. secondary application. I called the Office of Admissions the next morning, politely explained my mishap (my printer has eaten the page) and asked for another packet to be sent to me. I don't know how friendly Tufts's Office of Admissions staffs are, but U. of Pitt.'s staff was very nice. About three days later, I got a brand, spankin' new packet in the mail. I felt like you...scared to call them. But I did it anyway and it turned out well. Good luck!